Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beginning To Have Fun

We have been working on the train for almost a month now, and I have to say it is beginning to be more fun. I have the privilege of meeting guests from the United States and all over the world. I have had several guests in my car from Jacksonville!

Yesterday, I had a wonderful tour group from Georgia in my car and they were such a blast!! We were all laughing and having a fantastic time, you would have thought it was a party train. They were so kind to me as they were getting off the train - each one insisted on giving me a hug - southern hospitality at its finest!

Rennie and I are now trying to figure out where we want to go on our excursions when we have three days off. There are so many things to choose from - we have to plan carefully as to be able to fit it all in.

We're back on the train tomorrow for another two day run. Hopefully I can update you more then.

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment