Thursday, June 18, 2009

Train Lung

Cough, cough, hack, hack, hack....that is what I've been doing for the past two weeks. Tour guides on the train call it "train lung". Breathing in all the fumes from the train, dust from the open air viewing areas, and not to mention guests germs that they bring seems to hop on us which creates a wonderful array of lung and throat congestion. Hopefully I can shed this junk soon and be back to normal - and actually sounding like myself and not a bass toad!

We are off for two more days, then back on the train for another two days. On our next three days off - next week, Rennie and I plan to visit Talkeetna for several days. We are looking forward to being tourists instead of tour guides. Talkeetna is a quaint little town and one of the stops of some of our passengers. I will tell you more about it and add photos when we return.

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment