Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten More Days!!

Today marks ten days out from when we leave. The count down has begun! We still have so many things to do prior to leaving, it makes my head spin at times. Trust me...I don't need to be any more dizzy!

What to take, what to ship, what to leave home... The list goes on and on. I will begin the daunting task of deciding what to ship today. We are packing our warmest clothing today and shipping it this Friday. Coats, fleeces, and sweatshirts. I don't want to carry these types of clothing on the airplane due to the weight restrictions they have. I have to be very creative when deciding what to pack in our suitcases and keeping it to a 50lb. limit!

For those who read this blog and pray, please pray that all our expenses will be met and for my health. I have been dealing with some minor health issues and not sleeping much (two to three hours a night). The lack of sleep has kept me from working at my peek and I don't like that at all! I know that the Lord is in control and we are putting our faith in Him to meet our needs and desires. I thank you in advance!

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment