Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow, Only FOUR More Days Left!


As they say, time really does fly by - sometimes when you want it to and others when you don't want it to. In this case, we really want it to fly by! However, in the fast lane of time, I have so much to do.

This weekend I had a fantastic time with my daughter, Stephanie, in Orlando. We visited the Magic Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Disney's Boardwalk, shopped, ate, and laughed a lot. We were trying to cram in all the fun that we could into three days (that went by way too fast). I love spending time with my children and grandchildren because we always have so much fun together.

The "To-Do" list is long but we are whittling away at it, one bite at a time. We still need to back boxes to ship and actually ship them, pack up my home office to make room for a roommate for Adam, price all the curriculum that I have hoarded over the years so a friend of mine can sell it for me while I'm gone, get the acrylic taken off my nails because I am not allowed to have them while working on the train (boo-hoo, I love my hands with fingernails), type up a "to do" list for Adam so he will remember everything to do here at the house, grade and post grades for my students (I will miss them)...the list is so much longer. One bite at a time, we will get this elephant eaten.

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment