Friday, March 27, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait

The Lord knows that I must need to work on my patience because we're playing the "Hurry Up and Wait Game" - which personally drives me nuts! Twenty-eight days to go, things to do around the house - pack, sell, pack, make lists of what to take and what not to take, awaiting a yes or no from a potential room mate, saving money to purchase our tickets, as well as money to ship items to Alaska. Sometimes it just makes you want to throw your hands in the air and scream. But...God is still in control, not me - sometimes I just don't understand His timing. I am a planner and like things to run smoothly and in order, so, when it does not, I get a wee bit stressed. Needless to say, I have been one stressed woman lately or as my family would say, "A donkey on the edge" (from the movie Shrek). I guess writing about it today has been my way of venting.

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment