Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Have Scripts!

On My Goodness....we received our narration requirements/scripts yesterday (24 pages to be exact)!!! We are required to memorize the first two sections before we report to work on May 1. Rennie and I are hoping that our mid-life brains can remember everything that needs to be memorized. It is strange to be on the other side of "education" - I'm not the teacher in this case...I'm the STUDENT! Once I began reading through the information, my excitement about the trip escalated - we will see and experience some amazing places. It would be thrilling to me just to see moose or bears (then I can sing the "moose and bear song" - just for my friend Debbie who wanted to see either moose or bear when we visited Juneau five years ago - but we never saw one!)

Next week is Spring Break for me, but there will be no "break". I will once again be plundering through the piles and piles of scrapbook supplies in my art room, throwing away mounds of junk, saving what is necessary, and pricing numerous items for a garage sale. I happen to watch the Oprah show yesterday about people who hoard things and really need to get rid of a massive amount of "stuff" that is crowding their life. My scrapbook room is one of those places where I have too much that I will never use - great supplies mind you, but things I will never use. So, we're selling it off and using the money to help pay for our airfare.


Here is another photo of Rennie and I on the last trip - standing on top of a glacier. It looked as though we were going to take a dip in the freezing water, but we had to wear that gear just in case the helicopter crashed in the water...now that was NOT a pretty thought!




Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment