Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Time Is Near

We are believing that tomorrow and Saturday will be very prosperous for us with our first yard sale. It is strange how people need to spend money to make money, like, purchasing Yard Sale signs that look professional and stand out. But, we are doing what we feel must be done. Now I will need an abundance of energy to carry this yard sale out.

Thank the Lord I have help from Rennie, Stephanie, and my adorable grandchildren. People should stop by and make large purchases just because I have such cute grandchildren!!! Julia can give them the sad face and plead with people to help her grandparents, ha, ha. "Please Sir, buy something from my grandparents, they need to go to Alaska." Sounds like alms for the poor with a British accent...

I will post more tomorrow.

Until next time...Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment