Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry - Forgot to Post Our Disney Trip!

I was reminded that I forgot to post about my trip to Orlando with my sister, Lolly. We had a great time at Disney's Magic Kingdom - which is my favorite of the Disney resorts. We basically pretended we were kids - hey, who can't help but be a kid there???

After a long day of fun and excitement we checked in to our hotel, freshened up a bit, and headed out to the most amazing restaurant I have ever had the pleasure of eating at. It was a Texas-Brazilian Steak House. OH MY GOODNESS....was it good - the service was impeccable, the food was fantastic, and the bill was, well, expensive! But well worth it - every morsel! One day I will return with Rennie. He would really enjoy the enormous amount of food available!

Until next time...Pamela




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog by a comment you left on Laura Vegas' blog. Thought I would say a quick hello. After reading several of your posts, I gather you are in for a new adventure! What a change from Jacksonville to Alaska!!! I will check back in to see how things are going. BTW, if I read correctly, you are moving on April 25th? That is my birthday. Stop by my blog sometime and say hello if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete